AutoProducts have a complete range of solutions for vehicles conversions.
Our key focuses are to combine safety, flexibility while being exceptionally user-friendly.
Autoproducts offers floor solutions for various types of vehicles, where passenger seats are needed.
What characterizes all their floor options is easy mounting, high quality and that it can be tailored for any installation in a wide range of vehicles.
Furthermore, their HandiFloor has been tested according to the European directives ECE R14 – including the ISO 10542 standard for wheelchair restraint systems.
Plenty of opportunities
- HandiFloor is one of the most versatile floor systems on the market, creating hundreds of different floor layouts, depending on what is required for the specific task. However, some standard layouts seem to be used repeatedly and these are now also available as pre-cut to fit the shapes of the different vehicles.
- HandiFloor offers various standard layouts with 6, 8 or 10 rails for the most used vehicles, like i.e. Ford Transit, VW Crafter, MAN TGE, MB Sprinter, Opel Movano, Renault Master and Fiat Ducato.
- A non-toxic, single-component adhesive applied directly onto the degreased vehicle bottom provides an easy and flexible installation of the floor profiles.
- Rubber seal prevents dirt in the rails.
- Extra deep rails prevent dirt from becoming an obstacle for your re-arrangement of the seats.
- Sliders make any seat installation fast and flexible. Columns and cross members will never interfere with your preferred seating layout.
- HandiFloor is M1 approved by TÜV and RDW according to UN ECE R14.07.